With a queen sized double bed, the rich colours of recycled Rimu native timber furniture and private ensuite bathroom, our Queen Rooms are our standard guest rooms.
- From NZD 180.00 per night
Each Queen Room features:
- Premium quality mattress & pillows
- New Zealand wool duvets
- Dual control electric blankets
- Double glazed windows. with sliding door for outdoor access
- Individually controlled room heating
- Luggage racks - one each of course!
- Flat screen TV
- Alarm clock/radio
- Free high speed wireless internet
- Artwork by contemporary NZ artists
Our Queen Rooms each have a private ensuite bathroom with:
- Power shower
- Heated towel rail
- Heat lamps
- Hair dryer
- NZ made Natural Earth toiletries
- Bathrobes & slippers
Even though we did not get great weather in Wanaka we really enjoyed our stay in the area and at Wanaka Springs. The rooms are clean and decent sized and you have a back porch you can sit on outside and enjoy the view. The host family helped us with any planning and gave us additional ideas for...
This is a very pleasant small Lodge in a residential area of Wanaka. It is about a 5 minute walk to the lake front. The rooms are spacious enough, clean and comfortable, without being luxurious. The hosts are also very pleasant. Recommended.
Great stay at a fantastic lodge! The Wanaka Springs Lodge is a beautiful place to stay! Accommodations were clean and we enjoyed having a balcony where we could enjoy a glass of NZ wine. We wish we could have had more nights to spend here and will absolutely return when we find ourselves in...