With a queen sized double bed, the rich colours of recycled Rimu native timber furniture and private ensuite bathroom, our Queen Rooms are our standard guest rooms.
- From NZD 180.00 per night
Each Queen Room features:
- Premium quality mattress & pillows
- New Zealand wool duvets
- Dual control electric blankets
- Double glazed windows. with sliding door for outdoor access
- Individually controlled room heating
- Luggage racks - one each of course!
- Flat screen TV
- Alarm clock/radio
- Free high speed wireless internet
- Artwork by contemporary NZ artists
Our Queen Rooms each have a private ensuite bathroom with:
- Power shower
- Heated towel rail
- Heat lamps
- Hair dryer
- NZ made Natural Earth toiletries
- Bathrobes & slippers
This is one of the best places we stayed, we had a very warm welcome, a lovely room with a balcony over looking the garden and stream, so tranquil. Very clean room crisp sheets and excellent toiletries. Even a bowl for the ice for my G&T!! Lots of information about where to eat and what to...
philippah, Banbury UK
This is a very pleasant small Lodge in a residential area of Wanaka. It is about a 5 minute walk to the lake front. The rooms are spacious enough, clean and comfortable, without being luxurious. The hosts are also very pleasant. Recommended.
We only stayed one night but were very impressed with the accommodation, our room was clean ,comfortable and we enjoyed the hot tub in the garden. The town is a short walk away so we could leave the car and walk to the restaurants.
DaisygirlHampshire, Hampshire UK